Upskill and certify your team with hands-on cybersecurity education
Threats Move Fast — Your Team Moves Faster
Upskill and certify cyber teams with over 1,200 role-based courses, hands-on cyber ranges and labs. Learners progress from beginner to expert with relevant training mapped to in-demand cyber roles like penetration tester, SOC analyst and cloud security engineer, as well as industry standards like the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity and MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix for Enterprise. Interactive Infosec Skills cyber ranges go one step further to help learners move from theory to practice through guided, realistic labs inside operating environments they’d encounter on the job — with clear learning objectives and actionable lessons.
Prepare teams for MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques with hands-on labs in cloud- hosted cyber ranges
Guide team development with 140+ learning paths mapped to the NICE Framework
Assess knowledge and skills to pinpoint gaps and training needs
Gauge exam readiness with customizable certification practice exams
Fast-track certification with 100+ live, instructor-led boot camps
Learn how to ATT&CK & defend in the cyber range
Infosec Skills cyber ranges guide learners through realistic scenarios inside the operating environments they’d encounter on the job. Launch a cyber range with one click and learn how to counter the MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques targeting your organization today. From command line basics to advanced adversarial techniques, Infosec Skills cyber ranges teach your team how to :
- Run red and blue team exercises
- Write secure code by example
- Pass dozens of technical certifications by gaining hands-on domain knowledge
- Attack and defend cloud-based applications
Personalize learning with training mapped to the NICE Framework
All Infosec Skills training maps directly to the NICE Framework to help you build role-relevant, scalable team development programs that close cyber skills gaps. Take a bottom-up approach to any training initiative by building custom learning paths covering specific NICE Knowledge and Skill Statements, or browse and assign training from any of the 52 NICE Work Roles inside the platform.
Get certified — then stay certified with 100s of CPE opportunities
Infosec Skills includes training for dozens of popular certifications from CompTIA®, (ISC)²®, ISACA®, Cisco®, Microsoft®, AWS™ and more. Prepare for your next exam with help from our expert instructors, then gauge exam readiness with unlimited access to customizable practice exams. With completion certificates available for every course, Infosec Skills has everything you need to keep existing certifications current with 100s of CPE opportunities.
Upgrade to a live boot camp for guaranteed certification
IT and security certification is often more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. That’s why we offer over 100 certification boot camps taught by industry experts with 10+ years of experience. Live boot camps include all the content in Infosec Skills, plus:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*
- Exam voucher
- Bonus boot camp prep course and 90-day access to all boot camp video replays and materials
Here’s how we guarantee certification success:
- Exam Pass Guarantee: Students who don’t pass their exam on the first attempt get a second attempt free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Students who are not 100% satisfied with their boot camp at the end of day one may enroll in a different online or in-person course.
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee: If your employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, we will train a different employee tuition-free for up to one year.
Orchestrate and track team training from one location
Infosec Skills Teams makes it easy to manage and measure your training initiatives. Administrators can enroll learners via single sign-on (SSO) or CSV upload, and organize team members into groups to quickly assign content to specific departments or roles.
We’ll help you secure next year’s employee development budget with at-a-glance metrics that prove training impact at the individual, group and team level like:
- Training progress and completion rates
- Skills assessment and practice exam scores
- Boot camp attendance and completion rates
With Infosec Skills’ open API, it’s easy to integrate learner data into existing business intelligence systems — or add Infosec Skills course information to any LMS or website for a seamless, centralized learning experience.